The following article refers to a person, place or institution that exists outside the fictional context of the Whateley universe. This article concentrates on aspects unique to the Whateley Universe. For a more general reference on their non-fictional aspects, try their Wikipedia page at Boston
Boston is the closest large city to Dunwich and Whateley Academy. It's also easy to reach on a day trip, due to the Grand Miskatonic Shuttle, a train line with enough service that one can get back and forth easily.
- Tilley, Edward (Captain, Boston PD SWAT)
- Collier, Pamela (Assistant District Attorney)
- Winchester, ? (Judge) - Presided over Wilbur Bunsen trial
- Whitcroft, ? (State Supreme Court Judge) - One of Vamp's "gentlemen callers"
- Covington Hotel - Residence of "Miss Carfax", aka "Alex O'Brien" aka Vamp.
- Mayfair Hotel - A 4 1/2 star hotel that offers the "Schultz" service. "We see noting, we hear noting..." A favorite for villains and covert operatives.
- Harrison's Restaurant - where Ayla Goodkind held his 15th birthday party.
- New England Aquarium - Visited by Molly and Chou.
- Harvard Museum of Natural History - Lovely glass flowers, visited by Molly and Chou.
- Museum of Fine Arts - Large collection of Chinese calligraphy. Candidate for Molly & Chou's encounter with Death Ghost.
- Calamus Bookstore - Boston's premiere GLBT bookstore. Candidate for Molly and Chou's visit.