Maximillian Dynsen, codename Dynamaxx, is a Gadgeteer and a member of the Robo-Jox, the Vindicators simulator team, and the Euro-promotional League ("Beret Mafia"); he's German, but appears to have spent considerable time in Copenhagen. His last name is spelled variously, first as Dynsen, then as Dynesen.
Maximillian, called Max, is part of the Dynsen family, owners of Dynsen Telekom, and as such member of the Golden Kids. He speaks fluent German, Danish, Dutch, English and at least adequate French. He has spiky dark blonde hair and seems to think of himself as quite the womanizer, frequently annoying female company with his blunt come-ons.
- “Oh, but before you go,” ‘Max’ purred in an European accent that I couldn’t peg, “allow me to introduce myself, valiant lady. _I_ am Dynamaxx.”
- I blinked. “Dynamax? Isn’t that the name of an electronics company?”
- “Not quite.” He said sourly, “They spell it with ONE ‘X’, I spell it with TWO.” He leaned forward and leered, “Sometimes, I spell it with three!”
- some Advanced Technologies course Fourth Period
- Ayla and the Birthday Brawl: Chapter 1 - The Legend of the Red Cross Knight
- Insanity Prerequisite: Part 4 - Reincarnation
- Quoth the Ninja, 'What? AGAIN?', a Parents' Day Vignette
- Straight from the Squirrel's Mouth: Chapter 9
- Ayla and the New School
- Ayla and the Great Shoulder Angel Conspiracy: Chapter 1 - Ishim
- Toni and the Tiger