Intervention, by ElrodW and E. E. Nalley, is the story of how Kayda Franks helps Tansy Walcutt deal with her self-destructive tendencies. It was published on 2017-05-29 and covers from 2007-09-14 to 2007-09-18. It overlaps with the ending of The Bear, The Bitch, And Everything and preceeds Tea and Dagger.
In the afternoon, Elaine Nalley and Kayda Framks are called into the Headmistress’ office, to find both the Assistant Headmistress and Louis Geintz, the head of Psychic Arts. The discussion is about Tansy Walcutt’s self-destructive tendencies. Kayda’s spirit intervenes and says that Tansy needs to do a vision quest. Everyone agrees.
That evening, Tansy, completely confused about what’s going on, starts her vision quest.
After ritual purification in the sweat lodge, Tansy goes to her dream space and has a number of visions, guided by a golden eagle.
At a private sanitarium, the staff begins the process of transferring Tansy’s mother to ARC.
In order of appearance.
- Elizabeth Carson - Headmistress of Whateley Academy
- Loophole - Elaine Nalley
- Pejuta - Kayla Franks
- Amelia Hartford - Assistant Headmistress
- Elaine Claire - administrative assistant
- Fubar - Louis Geintz - head of Psychic Arts
- Alfred Bellows - Whateley shrink (mentioned)
- Bella Horton - Poe Cottage house mother
- Solange - Tansy Walcutt
- Mustang - Tansy’s spirit.
- Mrs. Nelson - House mother of Dickenson cottage
- Mrs. Selkirk - also house mother of Dickenson cottage
People encountered in Tansy’s vision quest
- Theodore Walcutt - Tansy’s father
- Marissa Walcutt - Tansy’s mother
- a nanny for 4-year-old Tansy
- Connie Goodkind
- Mrs. Foster - clueless teacher
- The Commodore
- Trevor Goodkind
- Mr. Gartner - stable master
- Brenda Walcutt - fourth wife.
- Wendy Walcutt - fifth - or maybe sixth? wife
- She-Beast - Jadis Diabolik
- Freya -
- Songbird - Maria
- Amy Holster
At the sanitarium.
- Paul Roan - LPN at private sanitarium
- Jim - another nurse or attendant.