Sophia Ferris, code name Macrobiotic, is the daughter of Laura Ferris, the head of Ferris Biochemical, and is presumed to inherit the company.
She is a very attractive brunette with unnaturally blue eyes.
Ferris Biochemical was founded in the 1930s by biochemist Martha Ferris as a byproduct of her developing a cure for a biological warfare agent unleashed on New York by Deathmaiden. Around 1990 Laura Ferris and her mother were working on a vaccine for a disease threatening to wipe out Central Africa for which Deathmaiden also was responsible, and Sophia's father fell victim to a letterbomb Deathmaiden sent in response. Goodkind International had several major contracts with Ferris Biochemical, including a Goodkind Research grant.
- Felix Fassbinder (great-great-great-grandfather, famous bacteriologist, deceased)
- ? Ferriss (great-great-great-grandmother, microbiology Ph.D, M.D., killed in Deathmaiden's attack on Boston)
- Martha Ferriss (great-great-grandmother, biochemist, founded Ferriss Biochemical)
- ? Ferriss (great-grandmother, oncologist)
- ? Ferriss (grandmother, mycology expert)
- Laura Ferriss (mother, expert in cellular composition and cloning, runs Ferriss Biochemical)
- ? (father, murdered by Deathmaiden circa 1992)