Pucelle (real name unknown) is some kind of a brick, probably an exemplar but it isn't really clear. She's got a sufficiently warped sense of how to treat kids with GSD that she wears a mask so they can't see her quite beautiful face.
She bases herself off of Joan of Arc:
- “No, this time, I rely on my own inspiration!” she drew something that looked like a flashlight out of her parka and, if I’m lyin’, I’m dyin’, it was a freaking lightsaber!
- “As Jehanne La Pucelle, Joan of Arc, the Maid of Orleans, the Savior of France, bore her sacred blade into battle, so do I bear this sword of holy light against you, foul creature of darkness!”
Although, Vamp seems to know more than Pucelle does:
- “Are you sure about that? ‘Cause I don’t remember anything about Joan of Arc having a special sword.”
- “Joan found a sword with the pattern of five crosses on it at the cathedral of Saint Catherine de–somethin’erother. As she bore her sword into battle against the Unholy–”
- “Well, actually it was against the English, but as a good Irish Catholic, I ain’t gonna argue the point.”
- “–so do I carry THIS sword, as I emulate Saint Joan in all ways!”
When Vamp arrives at Whateley, Pucelle confronts her almost immediately, while Vamp is trying to broker a deal with She-Beast. Shortly afterwards, she joins in a fight that the Unstoppable Three have started with Vamp over the capsule Zenith entrusted Vamp with, which they believe is something called the 'Zarkoff Device' and represents a threat to the campus at large. Coming to her boyfriend Bravo's aid, she is rapidly and repeatedly curb-stomped by Vamp and X-O.
- A lightsaber.