Whitman Cottage is the girls-only mixed normal and GSD cottage. It is located about 700 yards north-east of the main campus buildings, in a depression beyond Dickinson Hill. It has the same layout as all the other cottages except Melville and Hawthorne.
- The room was identical to all the others in the cottage, twelve by twenty feet, and likewise all the furniture was standard issue, a faux blonde maple that consisted of a pair of student desks on the wall with the door, a pair of 4 drawer dressers, a wardrobe for hanging items, and a night stand at the foot of each bed. The beds themselves were a simple tube iron frame twin types in black and a dorm fridge the girls shared sat between the two windows on the far wall.
Note: This contradicts the description in the earlier stories; for one thing, it's twice the size.
List of students: Whitman Students
Room assignments for Whitman students are in Whitman Room Assignments.
Whitman Cottage in Generation 1
Whitman Cottage in Generation 2
2nd Floor Resident Assistants
- Bai Yun - SW wing, a.k.a 230s, from logical deduction from the maps we have.
- Polar Vortex - NW wing, a.k.a 210s
- Telekat - NE wing, a.k.a 220s
- Sequoia - SE wing (sophomore overflow), a.k.a 240s, from logical deduction from the maps we have.
- Rowdies (Dickinson-made).